We work hard to offer the lowest installed price! We will beat the internet online tire price when you include shipping, installation and balance charges.
Get a FREE LIFETIME TIRE SERVICES when purchased a complete set of 4 tires within 1 year:
• FREE Lifetime Tire Inspection & Flat Repairs
• FREE Lifetime Rotation & Re-balance if needed
• FREE Lifetime Tubeless valve & TPMS inspection
• FREE Lifetime Alignment Check
• FREE 30 Days or 300 miles Ride & Price Guaranteed.
• Rebates, Promotions, and Coupons
TIRESTAR wants to be your one-stop shop for tires and complete car care. In fact, we can take care of just about everything automotive needs… Expert advice, repairs and maintenance services performed by certified technicians, and the area’s best selection of tires including the following:
The reason for rotating tires is to equalize wear. The weight on the front and rear axles differs which causes uneven wear. Front tires wear a lot faster than rear tires because as you make turns there is more pressure on the outer edges of the front tires. In addition to normal driving, things like three-point turns, parallel parking, U-turns etc.
Tire rotation is the practice of moving the wheels and tires of an automobile from one position to another, to ensure even tire wear. Even tire wear is desirable to extend the useful life of a set of tires.
Rotation service includes FREE inspection of brake pads, rotors, shoes and hydraulics...
Tires should be rotated every six months or 6,000 to 8,000 miles.
* TIRE ROTATION CAR..........................$29
* TIRE ROTATION VAN-SUV-TRUCK.........$49 Read more »
You may need to have your tires balanced if you experience vibration in your steering wheel or shaking and swaying while driving. Tire balancing is a specific type of tire maintenance that makes sure your tires and wheels are working together to provide the smoothest possible ride. Tire balancing is important for assuring the best performance from a vehicle, and for gaining the longest service life from tires. Tire balancing provides a smooth ride and assures even tire wear by properly adjusting the tire weight distribution around the vehicle.
Balancing service includes FREE tire rotations, inspection of brake pads, rotors, shoes and hydraulics...
* TIRE BALANCING CAR........................$39
* TIRE BALANCING VAN-SUV-TRUCK.......$59 Read more »
Wheel balance refers to the proper distribution of weight around a revolving tire and wheel assembly. Poor wheel balance can have a marked impact on both your car and your safety. Read more »
* TUBELESS VALVES are the method of checking and maintaining the tire’s air pressure. Tubeless valves become less reliable over time and need to be replaced. There are a variety of valve types with some modern valves designed to reveal a red band if the tire is under inflated. Talk with our tire expert on the choices of valves.,
** Tire Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) are being used on more and more new vehicles. Low tire pressure is potentially dangerous, especially if a vehicle is heavily loaded and traveling at highway speeds during hot weather. A low tire under these conditions is a blowout waiting to happen. The inflation pressure of the tires should be checked regularly, but many motorists do not check their tires. That is why tire pressure monitor systems are coming into use.
* VALVE STEM...................$3.00/each
** TPMS KIT......................$5.95/each Read more »